I am Mahesh 24 years old and facing issues with

I am Mahesh 24 years old and facing issues with Moorcha..For this As per doctor suggestions I used to eat Topril 50 in daily since 2012 but I missed one day it's will be effective in same night , I had faced same earlier in two days .

As of now I am thinking that some more strong in mentally and physically, so can I go head with permanent solution for this.if its any solution is available please let me know ready to meet/ visit any one.

Any suggestions and guidenace for getting it resolved really appreciate.

Thanks for understanding and support
Wed, 23 May 2018