Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

I am Diabetic. How can I increase my penis strength ?

hai docter my age is 48. yer i am last 10 yer dibatics pation. now last six month i have not sex feeling . my penise not stenth. please tel me any madical adwice. my hight 5.5 inch.age 48.yer.wihght 78kg.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  118
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Hi, Due to diabetes your sex libido has decreased. You may need a drug which substitutes testosterone
Answered: Tue, 15 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
i recommend you taking Alternative way of medicine
Ayurveda medicine are best proven for working on both diabetes and sex debility without any sideeffects
Contact your nearest ayurvedic doctor or write me
Answered: Sun, 13 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor