Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

159 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I am 74 and uncircumcised. I lead a good sex

I am 74 and uncircumcised. I lead a good sex life but sometimes my skin splits where my foreskin meets the bottom of the head of my penis. Usually, this happens when my partner's vagina is dry and she is not aroused enough. When the skin splits it can be quite painful. Is a mild antiseptic cream, like Savlon or Detol acceptable to put on the split? The problem is the area is usually quite moist.
Fri, 28 Sep 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I am a 26 yo female, 70 inches, 148 lbs. I have had Gardnerella/BV in the passed. My fiance is currently uncircumcised and I feel this could be contributing to my currently symptoms. As a precautionary measure both of us have an HIV test every 6 months and are tested for syphillis, gonorrhea, chalamydia, and Hep C every 12 months. We both has recently has these tests completed and all came back negative. I am wondering if the likelyhood of acquiring BV is increased when engaging in intercorse with an uncircumcised male. Also, I was told my OBGYN often times BV goes away on its own. How long should I wait for this to happen? Also, should he be treated as well? Are there any documents, websites, or information you can refer me to? I look all through my diagnostic medicine books for nursing and could not find much information. Thanks.

doctor1 MD

Hi, recently I have formed three small open sores underneath the head of my uncircumcised penis. I have been applying Neosporin and they do not appear to be getting worse. I am sexually active and do use protection. I do rarely have unprotected penetration to tease before sex. What could this be?

doctor1 MD

Hi I was having unprotected sex with my girlfriend and saw blood oozing out of the penis I have my foreskin not completely retracting so I believe that this might be a cause, when my girlfriend peed (twice)she also threw some blood out. Is it a normal situation of uncircumcised penis or should I show to a urologist? Thanks

Loading Online Doctors....