Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

166 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I am 73 yr old with arthritis and had been

I am 73 yr old with arthritis and had been taking 500 mg etodolac bid and was looking for longer lasting etodolac. Started taking etodolac extended release 500 mg one bid and this was helping. My doctor though would only give me a prescription etodolac extended release 500 mg one every 24 hours only. Should I call and complain to him about this?

Sun, 14 Oct 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I have a new partner now that i have split from my wife and we are trying for a family.My partner is 40 and I am 51. I have a 23 year old daughter from my first marriage. However I had epididymal orchitis a few years ago and I m worried my fertility could have been affected, or is it just my age? Ive always been overweight, I m 1.73metres tall and 100-110kg. Do you think these two factors are to blame? My partner has rheumatoid arthritis at 40 years of age and has already had a knee joint replaced. Can RA affect fertility?

doctor1 MD

I am a 77 yr old female and in fairly good health. Am overweight and suffer from Rheumatoid arthritis as well as osteo arthritis. In the last several years I have become more and more out of breath with the least little effort or exertion. My heart has been checked out thoroughly and there is no problem there. What could be other causes and what kind of doctor should I see?

doctor1 MD

I am a 73 year old woman with muscle ache in shoulders, arm and back of one hand. I have diagnosed arthritis in my neck. I have also had previous ulnar issues. Is this being caused by my neck or some other inflammation. I am not sure with which doctor to address these symptoms - orthopedic, neurologist or rheumatologist.

Loading Online Doctors....