Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

I am 63 years old suffering from back pain,high BP and i am allergic to spicy food

age 63 male operated for hydrocil / hernia before 30 years. had a slip disk (minor) treated and stayed in the hospital for 5 days ,cannot lift heavy load. high blood pressure for the last 6 years..medication atinol /aten 50 each day. I am a vegetarian and do consume a peg or two spirits occasionally and I do drink tea coffe atleast 4 cups a day with milk and sugar..dessert is a must after my meal .. allergic to spicy food (immidietley have to gargle mouth or I develop blisters on my toungue..was cosnuming tobacco and stopped completely since 2009...attimes I have back pain due to my past job..I was working at a gas station and a indian cash and carry shop....which involved daily loading unloading of various consummables. Now?please advise!!!
Asked On : Sat, 19 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  102
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
thanks for choosing health care majic.Need some minor adjustment in your life style.Keep alcohol in moderation.Avoid having too much of coffee and desert.take less oily diet more of fruits and vegetables.Do regular walking ,start with slow and short distance and then build time and speed.Keep your bp checked regularly.for back pain consult your doctor and take his advise about regular back exercise that will help strengthen your back muscles.
Answered: Sat, 19 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor