Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

I am 60 years old and i have discharge for 2 days. Is it Postmenopausal bleeding ?

I have started a small menstrual bleed, 2 days of small discharge. I am 60 and have not had a period for at least 4 years. I am taking premia as it relieves my arthritis . do I need to see a gynacologist?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  139
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Radiologist 's  Response
Any post menopausal bleed warrants a thorugh check up.Start with a scan of the pelvis to see for endometrial thickness and also uterine contour, cervix .then undergo a gynecological checkup to see local polyps, vaginal infection etc,,,please do the needful.
Answered: Thu, 10 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor