Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

I am 55 years old suffering from sagging of upper eye lid. Is it necessary to go for surgery ?

hi..i'd like to ask about treatment but not surgical one for sagging of upper eye lid? female-55 years old-complain from sagging upper eye lid but better not to be surgical
Asked On : Mon, 14 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  86
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic portal
nonsurgical treatment is a spectacle crutch which lifts up the upper lid .
Answered: Wed, 16 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Radiologist Dr. Radha Narayanan's  Response
welcome to to any treatments or surgeries to the eye area, brow position, eyelid skin and fat excess, lid movement, and vision should all be evaluated. Droop upper lids can be caused by many different issues. Low brows can cause it, and in that case a browlift is best. Some patients choose Botox treatments to elevate their brows.laser resurfacing of the eyelids for fine wrinkles and skin laxity. If there are heavy bags and dark circles from these bags under your eyes, another consideration would be filler injection .
Answered: Mon, 14 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor