I am 55 years old female & how to get rid of the pain around my hip joint and paraspinal muscles ?

hi. Is the pain around hip joint and paraspinal muscles about l5-s1 indicate serious problem ? female-55 years old.i have disc about l4-l5 and l5-s1 levels.and now i complain from pain around hip joint so i go to doctor till me these just strain in muscles but the pain is present so i go to another doctor till me it s abegining of sciatica i have no pain in leg or numbness so iam so worry. please help and what s the right diagnosis of my case and what should i do ?
Wed, 4 May 2011