I am 48 years old and had an MRI performed

I am 48 years old and had an MRI performed due to symptoms of tinnitus , vertigo, memory loss , and extreme fatigue. The MRI showed mild central volume loss out of proportion for patient age and periventricular white matter increased T2 signal .
I am reading many varying opinions about this ranging from “incidental “ to increased risk for Alzheimer’s . I am a runner , non smoking , mildly elevated BP on meds. I do have a past hx of migraines which have resolved over the past 8 or more years. I also had viral meningitis at age 25.
I have an appt with a neurologist but would like some advice before I hear his opinion
Thu, 18 Oct 2018