I am 47 yr old male and my BP is 99/61 pulse 72, is this normal ?

I am a 47 yr old male and my BP is 99/61 pulse 72, is this normal? Firstly, thank you all for your responses. I don t have any dizziness or light headedness. I work out quite a bit with weights and the treadmill take weight training supplements. I have been prescribed a BP medication 4 yrs ago after a routine medical visit and am still on it. However I heard and have been told that abruptly stopping the medication can cause problems. But I have been consistenltly working out for over a yr.
Sun, 3 Apr 2011