Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

I am 47 years old female with hair fall problem, whats the best remedy ?

sir,im 47 years female getting my hair fall from nearly 7 years,i make so many efforts to grow my hair long and strong but they are used what your is advice,tablets.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  24
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello, welcome to HCM. At the age of 47 you are bound to develop some hairfall. It is a natural process. But if you are concerned about the magnitude of it you should take a healthy protein rich diet and condition your hair well. Use of harmfull products like strong chemicals as dye or shampoos can aggravate your condition. Dry hair fall more than well kept hairs. You can consult a dermatologist if you feel you need to be on any medicine. Minoxidil is available for this purpose but it requires prolong application to reduce hairfall. You can also take one tablet of biotin everyday as it helps in increasing healthy hair. Wish you good health.
Answered: Sun, 17 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor