I am 47 and my blood pressure is 119/71? Is it normal?

I am 47 and my blood pressure is 119/71, is that ok or the 71 is high? I am 47 and my blood pressure is 119/71, is that ok or the 71 is high?
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
's  Response
High blood pressure, or hypertension, comes from blood pushing too hard against your blood vessels. A healthy blood pressure is 120/80 mm Hg. So what do those numbers mean? The first number, 120, is the amount of blood pressure when the heart is beating. The second number, 80, is the amount of blood pressure when the heart is at rest—in between beats. High blood pressure is blood pressure that is 140/90 mm Hg or above. Your healthcare provider can use a blood pressure cuff to find out if your blood pressure is high or low.