Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

I am 39 year old female with persistent irregular periods even after treatment. What should i do ?

iam 39 years of age married and have two children ihave problem of irregular periods which was treated by ovarian drilling but the problem persists my weight is 68kg and height 5feet and 2 inch
Asked On : Sat, 23 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  37
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
It seems you had polycystic ovarian disease ( for which ovarian drilling was done). Irregular periods occurs due to hormonal disturbance. Dysfunctional uterine bleeding is common problem associated with it. try to reduce weight . Consult a gynecologist who ll prescribe medicines after evaluating your condition. Take care
Answered: Sun, 24 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor