I am 39 year old female with persistent irregular periods even after treatment. What should i do ?

iam 39 years of age married and have two children ihave problem of irregular periods which was treated by ovarian drilling but the problem persists my weight is 68kg and height 5feet and 2 inch
Sun, 24 Apr 2011
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Hi
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
It seems you had polycystic ovarian disease ( for which ovarian drilling was done). Irregular periods occurs due to hormonal disturbance. Dysfunctional uterine bleeding is common problem associated with it. try to reduce weight . Consult a gynecologist who ll prescribe medicines after evaluating your condition. Take care