I am 38 years of age.i marred six mounth back. Discharge smells very bad

i am 38 years of age.i marred six mounth back. when i do six with my wife so a very bed smell come from his that part. she wash again and again but that smell very bed and i not want to do six. 2. me and my wife do six every day 3. we want that she pragnet quickly 4. what we eat and do for that my wife age is 38 years too pls help us about this from last one mounth my foot buren and also so hard pain pls advs me
Thu, 28 Apr 2011
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response
I advise you to drink plenty of water as we tend to forget drinking water. Increasing the amount of water daily will increase urine discharge which, results in getting rid of infections, clogs, etc.
I think you should avoid having sex everyday, it's not good for you and your wife. It's best to try having a baby after period 5-10 days.
so for example if she has her period on the 1st of may, she finishes on the 7th, let her rest and then try after the 12th of may having a baby.

I didn't understand ur fourth question. let me know

from where are you maybe I can communicate better

hope I helped
:) Goodluck
ranjan's  Response
Foul smelling discharge apparently indicates there is some kind of pelvic infection.It needs to be cleared.Otherwise there is a tendency for this infection to clog the tubes and it will completely prevent from conception.More over age is not in your favour.But too frequent sex is no way going to help.In fact it is only going to reduce the count and motility.It is the time which is mandatory .Correct identification of ovulation and trying to have sex around that time is only going to be use full.Hope this helps