Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

I am 35 years old married man facing a problem of premature ejaculation.

Respected sir, Im 35 years old married man facing a problem of premature ejaculation . i hav been a regular habitant of masturbating . coz of this i got PE and also the erection is not firm . i very rapidly ejaculates once i started reaching her vagina we both got really frustrated in our sexual i mostly request your help n suggestion wheather i can get cure from this issue , to have a normal sexual life, if its so pls advice me further thanks sir
Asked On : Mon, 21 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  277
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hi.welcome to HealthcareMagic should visit to psychiatrist for proper counselling and treatment if needed.most of the time sexual life comes to normal.
Answered: Tue, 22 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor