Owl Image

I am 35 weeks pregnant have a over hang on stomach. Is it something to be worried about and will it disappear after labor ?

hi, i am 35 weeks pregnant and i have a over hang on my stomach. it is very soft and flabby but also very sore as it feels a bit like nappy rash where my trousers are rubbing up against it. i am getting quite down about this as this is supposed to be an exciting time for me but it doesn't look and seem right. is it something to be worried about and will it disappear after labor ? i am 22 years old
Thu, 28 Apr 2011