Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

I am 34 years old suffering from regular headaches

Hi, I am 34 yrs old and I am suffering from regualr headaches since almost 15 years now, I have been living on paracetamols all the time. The problem is now it has become almost twice a week with no pattern as such, it is not unbearable as such I can still manage to work a bit or handle light n noise. Pain since quite a few years is concentrated near the right eyebrow and some times over all head, also one thing I have noticed is that when my lunch gets delayed I have headache, but not always the case. I do wear specs for long sight with number of 2.5 and I am a computer professional. I have shown it to a specialist but he said no need to scans and all. I will appreacite any relevant advice on medication or home remedy which can give me some relief as it is now hampering my career too. Regards, Vishal
Asked On : Mon, 21 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  114
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
You need to be evaluated properly as u r most likely suffring from mixed type of headache. U should avoid situations which precipitates ur headeache and should take regular medicines after evaluation.
Answered: Mon, 21 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor