Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

I am 31 years old and and am suffering from lumbar spondylosis with disc lesion

Hello Doctors i have been diagnosed with Lumbar Spondylosis with disc lesion , i am 31 yrs old MALE , 5.9ft and 100kg in wt,. I am into sales profession, So pls suggest me the medication, and what are the methods to over come this.. pls reply asap.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  180
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
You have not mentioned about any neurological deficit.
If these are there go for neuro surgical opinion.
Go for regular physiotherapy and back extension exercise.
Avoid weight lifting and bending forward.
Use hard bed for sleeping.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Wed, 10 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor