Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

I am 30 years old and i weigh only 39 kgs, how to increase my weight ?

Greetings to Doctor , I am 30 years of gae and married person, my Height is 5.3 feet and my weight is around 49 kg. So, for gaining good weight my friend ha suggested me three tablets before diet 1) Ciplactin 2) logifene 3) Decdan. So is it good to take this tablets for a Month or is it hrmful?
Asked On : Wed, 15 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  594
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response
to gain or loose weight taking medicine is not appropriate way,there may be side effects.
better way would be you correct your diet.
to gain weight go for frequent meal pattern.
include full cream milk and it's products in diet.
take potato,mango ,banana,grapes frequently
go for shakes, ice cream ,juices,sweets.
also add sago in your diet

try to add lot of variety into your diet ,i am sure this will help you
Answered: Wed, 15 Jun 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor