I am 30 years old and am not gaining weight with any treatment

Iam 30 and i weight 100lbs and iam 5 7 . My whole life I have always been skinny I have tried and tried to gain but I will gain a couple of pounds and then lose it way faster then it took me to get it..I dont know why I have had all differnt kind of test ran to see if something was wrong and they all came back i was fine...If any one knows any tips for me to gain or if they could know a reason that it could be why I dont gain Please help!!!
Wed, 18 May 2011