Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

189 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I am 29 years. I don't smoke or drinkb and

I am 29 years. I don't smoke or drinkb and also am not on any medicines. I am having the issue of premature ejaculation and also the erections is not hard enough to have intercourse. I can't arouse fully and hold it for long as it gets released within 1-2min.

I have taken Viagra (50 & 100 both) 2-3 times and that time it was working perfectly for me so please suggest any treatment or medicine to resolve this issue , having less or no side effects. Thanks.
Sat, 2 Jun 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

i do not want to do marriage till some time may be 1 or 2 years till iam confident about my self as iam 30 years now .i think i can stay without marriage till that time but i have a small brother who is 29 i can let em do marriage before mine i think that is not wrong i dont want to be a hurdle to him. is my thought correct??? i need some time to flush of all negative thing that are in my mind for life long till date !!! what ever the facts or my illusions i want to earase them! there is a hope i have seen it months ago wen i was working freely for couple of days with out any stress and feelings.. can any one tell me can i do it, let society tell any thing but i hav to be justice to myself ,myfamily and if any one whom i might marry!! i dont want to make a mess again like in banglore i lost my mind completely just wandering without aim ,hope and spoilt my health and my familys too. its totally a night mare!!! i want some time or more it s good to start perfectly if it is late also .and also i need place change (probably reachable distance to himalayas in a day time)can any one tell me any good spot in between delhi to himalays where there are are IT companies and and cheap real estate

doctor1 MD

hi, i am 29 year old man, having problem with keeping my self hard during sex, i loss control and my dick become small , i would like to keep on going for longer and keep my wife happy, is my problem due to loss of sperm count ? i have been smoking for long time now and have cut down please help me as i am very stressed on this matter

doctor1 MD

hi doctor, i have 34 years old , i experience erectile dysfunction , no ejaculation , my spa level is 29 , i go to the toilet 5 to 6 times a day , i dont wake up at night to piss, no blood in urine nor semen does this mean that i have prostate cancer ???

Loading Online Doctors....