Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

I am 28 years old. How to get rid of hair fall ?

my name is mahesh i have hair fall problem so how can i stop my hair fall my age 28 years height 5.10 , weight 84 kg, can u give me reply for my email address 00971-561751200
Asked On : Tue, 12 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  63
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response
greeetings from healthcare magic,
Thanks for your question here is doctor answering your question.
check iron defenciency test check for biotin test,hair microscopic test.
then replace the deficicncy
Answered: Tue, 12 Apr 2011
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
Hi! Mahesh,
Welcome To HealthcareMagic forum,

There are lot of causes of hair loss like iron deficiency ,hormonal,thyroid,genetic hair loss,zn & copper def ,stress,following a chronic illness etc.A complete work up is necessary.The most common type of hair loss in males is androgentic alopecia or male pattern hair loss.The best of the medicine would be finestride ,topical minoxidil,biotin etc.Along with that the latest is the use of low level lasers which are directly passed on to the scalp.This needs to be given for atlest 2 months along with medical therapy.The result of all this is good but temporary if your case is androgenetic.In case of thyroid problem ,you have to get that treated as well or if you have any deficiency then that needs to be treated.This treatment would convert your fine hair to thick hairs.
Take plenty of water,high protein diet,green leafy veg,sprouts ,rajma,yellow daal for your diet.Take good sleep aswell.I also do micro follicular hair transplantation in such cases if needed.Consult a good dermatologist for the above therapy.
take care,
Answered: Tue, 12 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor