Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

I am 28 years old. How can i remove stretchmarks in my stomach area ?

hi i m mona jain, age 28 single, i hv lots of streachmarks in my tummy portion n even loosed skin there(due to weight loos) n i want to reduce it as now i m getting married n i hv to wear a saree in my daily routien..? u hv any solution for this
Asked On : Wed, 30 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  111
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Apply oint. Clarina(Himalaya) for around 1-2 mths
Answered: Thu, 31 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy's  Response
Hi mona
greetings from health care magic
There are a number of creams, lotions and oils that purpose to remove stretch marks, but most of them are not proven. Stretch marks are essentially scars, and scar tissue is notoriously tough to get rid of. But laser surgery has proven successful in lightening stretch marks on many parts of the body. If you choose to undergo laser treatment for stretch marks, do not expect the marks to disappear completely. One treatment might be enough for improvement, but for some it may take several consecutive treatments. Furthermore, one treatment might not show a significant improvement for up to a year. Multiple treatments are usually about four weeks apart.
Hope this will help you
Thank you
Answered: Wed, 30 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor