Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

I am 25 yrs & i am not able to get pregnant. What could be the possible reason for this ?

I M 25, married for three years. last year i had conceived in my first try in may 2010, but later during my third month doc said the fetal had no heart beat so we went for D Is it my age or is it that since we are trying after 2-3 years of marriage i m not able to get pregnant. tried all positions pls help waiting for ur answers thank you very much
Asked On : Thu, 24 Feb 2011
Answers:  6 Views:  191
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic forum
U have not mentioned the reason for why the fetal heart beat was absent, or did your doctor not explained.
Anyways dont get disappointed consult a senior gyenic she will go through some blood tests like thyroid profile, torch tests, pelvic sonography or any other as required. after knowing the cause treatment will be planned accordingly and hopefully u will conceive. Take care.
for further information write me at or call me- 09827067440
Answered: Mon, 2 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Dear Kpj
If you could mail ultrasound report of your's and semen analysis of your husband i can advise in a better way.
Answered: Mon, 28 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Manish Rijhwani's  Response
its got nothing with your age or dyration of your marriage
Try having relations during the fertile period i.e. from day 10th to day 20th of the menstrual cycle to increase the chances of conception
you can take
T.Garbhpal ras 1 tab twice a day till conception

Dr. Manish R. Rijhwani
Answered: Sun, 1 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
You should have proper health consultation and diagnosis. Pelvic Ultrasonography and semen analysis should be done. do you have problem in menstruation cycle. proper diagnosis is needed. if eveything is ok then we can suggest you some technique for sexual act..dont be too much stress calm down..

take care
Answered: Thu, 5 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Swati Ramkumar's  Response
First and foremost do not get stressed about not being able to conceive as stress might have a negative effect on your health and fertility. Neither your age or conceiving after 2-3 yrs had anything to do with the fetal death. You have not mentioned the reason mentioned by the doctor for fetal death and the method of contraceptive you were using during the 2-3 yrs? were you on oral contraceptive pills?
Having intercourse on alternate days during the fertile period i.e (7-21 days counting from the first day of menses) increases your chances of conceiving.
Visit a gynecologist for detailed evaluation and tests as suggested.(semen analysis for your husband)
Once the cause is known, you can opt for homeopathic medicines.
Answered: Wed, 4 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Radiologist Dr. Radha Narayanan's  Response
please relax .If you stress too much half your energy and efforts will be wasted.please undergo a pelvic sonogram to see if your follicles are growing nicely, whether your ovaries are healthy.25 is long way to go so donot stress about your age.
Answered: Thu, 24 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor