Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
195 Doctors are Online

I am 24 years old male suffering from pain in right testicle.

I am 24 years old male.When i get sexualy excited, i feel immense pain in my right side testicle and it spreads across my lower abdomen and lasts for many hours.It started bebore 6 or 7 months ago but it only happenned when i got errection.But now a days the pain is always there not so immense but its there. Sometimes i feel like a pain flows from my testicles to my lower abdomen.And i also see that some vein like thing arround my right testicle is appearing since 3 to 4 months. Plz help me
Asked On : Mon, 16 Aug 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  328
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
It seems that you might have Varicocele of testicles.
Consult sexologist and get diagnosed and go for the treatment accordingly.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Fri, 2 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor