Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

I am 24 years old, i am getting irregular periods and ESR is 22. Do i need to worry ?

Hi Doctor , Im 24yrs age Periods are irregular so went through couple of blood tests and i got my ESR as 22 .is there any pbm?what actually it referrs?please help me.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Nov 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  63
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
only ESR can not rule out any can increase in so many conditions like any recent infection, anemia,vit-def,other chronic diseases etc......what about other tests...?
consult your gynecologist for your irregular periods
Answered: Wed, 16 Nov 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor