Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

I am 24 years old and i feel severe pain in testis during urination. Do i need medical attention ?

im 24 male, im not taking medication for anything and have no medical problems or sti s and the only history of cancer i no of was my mum s mum had it, but for the past week or so i have been having some harsh pains a matter of seconds after i start urinating it gets so painfull it forces me to stop and i cant continue, the pain comes from inside just behind my testical s, any idea s as to what the problem is?
Asked On : Mon, 6 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  91
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, James,
You might have some infection or erosion in penile urethra causing this pain.
go for routine check up and if require ultra sound.
Take plenty of water,
Avoid spicy or junk food.
ok and bye.
Answered: Mon, 6 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor