Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

I am 24 years male. My chest looks like breast which is very embarrassing

Hi, I am a 24 years old male. My weight is around 98 kgs (215 lbs). Though it used to be more than 105 kgs, I am still in the process of bringing it down. I ve got two concerns, 1. My chest looks like breast which is very embarrassing. Even the areolae are big in diameter. I cannot go out without a shirt on me, I can t even go to swimming. 2. The size of my penis is somewhere between four to five inches. I am worried whether I can have a happy sexual life or not. These two factors lower my confidence to have a girl friend. Furthermore, I haven t seen anyone in my life who has got chest like me. Request you to guide me towards the resolution for the aforementioned issues. Regards,
Asked On : Sun, 19 Sep 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  263
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon 's  Response
Male Breast enlargement:Gynacomastia is the technical name.It is not a disease but over reaction of harmones.Plastic SURGERY IS THE TREATMENT OF CHOICE IF IT BOTHERS YOU COSMETICALLY.It is harmless and no medical treatment or exercise helps in reducing it. Once the breast tissue is reduced the size of the areola also looks small.Very small cuts are needed and cosmetically it is very gratifying.
Answered: Sun, 19 Sep 2010
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor