Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

191 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I am 24 year old male with white fluid like wound on the face. What should i do ?

Here is my question dear; I m 24 yrs old guy and since I was almost 18 there started to appear a wounds on my face containing white fluid like and now it has become more over and over,my face has become completely very guilty!!!!!!! What should I do?
Fri, 22 Apr 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
you have acne
use clindamycin gel twice a day
take azithromycin 500 tab daily for 3 day
wash ur face with good cleanser
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....