Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
136 Doctors are Online

I am 23 years old and i have cyst on right ovary. Is there any homeopathic/ayurvedic treatment ?

I have come to the notice today that i am having 5 cms cyst on the right side of my ovary ,can you kindly suggest the name of any homoeopathic/aurvedic medicine for rupture of this cyst?My age is 23,ht. is 5 ft. and wt. is 60 kg.
Asked On : Sun, 15 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  68
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Pediatrician 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
if you have no symptoms then repeat the usg after 2 to 3 months.sometimes it come down as time not to be worried if you are asymptomatic .
take care
Answered: Sun, 15 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor