Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

I am 22 years old suffering from constipation. Can any online doctor please suggest

hi,,,,,docter my name is parvez i suffer to constipation pleas sujest me sir i am 22 year old please sujest me
Asked On : Fri, 24 Dec 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  82
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
Constipation is not the disease,nothing to worry.
Take plenty of green veggies,
Take plenty of water,
If absolute constipation is there take mild laxative at night.
Size of penis is natural and genitically developed.
No medicine or any procedure can increase its length.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Wed, 24 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Chirag Soni's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
Take high fibre diet like salads,vegetable soups,fruits,oats...drink enough water and other liquids.Go for exercise regularly.
You can take isabgul powder for it under guidance of your physician.
Size of penis is always depends upon your genes.It will increase with hormonal development.Local massage will be helpful to some extant.
Satisfaction of your partner is necessory with this otherwise consult your physician.
Answered: Wed, 24 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor