Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

I am 22 year old female. Looking for sun protected cream which not cause damage to skin

hi..i d like to ask about sun block creams.and what s the better one which not cause damage to skin?? female 22years...about sun block creams is it dangerous?i mean using it on long i use it daily twice and i fear if there is any problem...thanks..
Asked On : Sun, 29 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  94
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
,   ,   ,   ,  
Dermatologist 's  Response

Do not worry most of the sunscreen do not harm..but you have sensitive skin..I would suggest Spectraban Sensitive 30 plus good..apply 7:30Am and reapply at 12 Noon.If problem persist can consult nearest Dermatologist
Answered: Thu, 12 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

General & Family Physician Dr. Mohammed Tauseef's  Response
Hi, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
You can use Sunban lotion, but get yourself examined by a Dermatologist before using any medicine. You can apply to your face only when you move out in sun, just once daily. The possible side effects could be Burning, stinging, swelling or rash, with or without blisters, but don't worry about the side effects as they may or may not occur. If you notice these, see your Dermatologist at the earliest. Drink Plenty of water and avoid stress.

Wish you Good Health, Take Care.
Answered: Sun, 29 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor