I am 20 years old suffering from pimples,taking atarax but the symptom remains

I am 20 yrs old and i have been facing skin problem since last 5-6 yrs.Small pimple like structures appear in my hands,almost the whole arm.Sometimes it disappears quickly but sometimes it becomes bigger.It does not itch.Also,my skin is a bit rough.Last year a doctor told me to perform a blood test for igE .it is 606 IU/ml in my blood.She told me that other results were normal but my IgE level was too high.Then she prescribed me a medicine(Atarax 25 mg).I completed the medicine course and my skin was fine.But now it has appeared again.Is it due to the hot season or adolescent age?Can t it permanently cured?Please give me the name of an effective medicine safe enough to take.gender-male
Thu, 19 May 2011