Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

I am 20 year old with height of 5'2.How to increase my height ?

i m 20 yr old n my height is 5 2 . is it possible that i can grow my height upto 5 10 plz tell me
Asked On : Mon, 13 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  64
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
hello and welcome
generely growth stoped after puberty,its depends on many factors,like diet,workout,living style and most importent thing is hereditary factor,
so finally if you really want to grow then its only 2-3 inches only so try hard take nutrional diet and join gym.
but plz dont go with fake ads releted to this ......ok
bye and take care
Answered: Mon, 13 Jun 2011
  User's Response
welcome to health care magic
you need to specify tour gender.if your male than there is chances to increase height bt cant give surety about how male till 21yr of age there is chances to increase height bt in female it is upto 18 at the max 19 yrs..
there is many alternative mode to treatment like homeopathy and ayurvedic which will give you result without side u can consult doctor near by.apart from medication self efforts is also needed.go for walking atleast 30mins,jumping exercise and swimming will help u.have food rich in calcium like milk and milk products.
good luck
Answered: Mon, 13 Jun 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor