Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

I am 18 years old and i have an injury on my penis

Hi I am a man of 18 years old. One month ago I had an accident. It kind of weird of explain but for some reason I stuck my penis in the cardboard that is left over from the toilet paper. I believe that I burst a vein of something related to that. The part that connects the shaft to the head of the penis. Hope to reading to answer.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  132
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response
what king of injury you had, was it bleeding?
is there any pain in penis or pain during erection?
if so you need to consultant the Doctor as soon as possible...
Answered: Thu, 28 Jul 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor