Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

I am 18 years and have bed wetting problem. What can i do to stop it ?

I m 18 soon, and I still have the rather embarrassing problem of bed wetting . I just never stopped from childhood and I can t stand it any longer. I ve spoken to my own doctor and hes obsessed with saying its nothing to worry about and this medication will help, but it isn t. I don t suffer with stress, but the only other thing I can think links to it is my deep sleeping. What else can I do to stop it quickly?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  77
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
u r 18 and still u not got nighttime bladder control - is u have been investigated or same,i not u need to undergo urodynamic study to know is there any bladder it can be corrected...Meet to urologist or same.
If u have been investigated and there is nothing on report then... u need to undergo bladder training and also there is bed alrms available in market help or the same.You have to wake up by any means ater a one and hal hr of sleep and void urine in bathroom once.
While doing all this meet psychiatrist he can help further in this and also can prescribr some medicine that can help u.
Answered: Tue, 22 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor