Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
154 Doctors are Online

I am 18 year old and having head ache and heart pain. What treatment i should take and whom to consult ?

i have severe headaches , and my heart aches badly feels like someone is pinching me and i also sometimes faint im 18 and a boy i had no treatment of this before as i thought it was a normal chest pain , but now it is very severe. i feel better after drinking some water but after sometime it starts again.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  99
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Hi Dear
Please get some investigations done immediately :
Get your BP checked and Postural Hypotension also checked.
ECG , and Hb.
Did you ever meet any physician ??
Please reply back!!!!!!
Good Luck!!!!!!!
Answered: Fri, 25 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor