Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

174 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I am 18 year old. Why am i not able to walk ?

Hi, I am Kalpana and i am 18 year old girl... I can t walk...not at all, so please can you help me...?? I am frustrated from my life, plz help me...
Mon, 2 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,kalpana, the information given by your is very less,please let me know some more details to help you out.Why you can not walk ? since how long ? what other problem you are having ?please write back with details.bye.
I find this answer helpful
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist Vikas Dwivedi's  Response
welcum to health care magic
hi kalpana,
tell me in detail what is ur problem, or u go n consult a neurophysician.
might be its an neuro prob.
if u feeling less strenth, thn go n consult a physio..he/she will be help u in better way. dont think negative, definitely ur problem will be solve out,
tk cr
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

hii,suddenly i can t walk and even stand what s the wrong with me? female..72 years old...i were okay but suddenly i feel that my legs will give out and i cant walk i fear from not be okay again.....plz help me.....

doctor1 MD

Why would an 18 year old student urinate in empty water bottles and save them in his room? We have addressed this issue three times, and he is aware the awkwardness. Could there be a medical problem? Is he doing something that he shouldn t be doing?

doctor1 MD

hi My child is abt 18 months and his weight is 5 kg constant from last 1 year and his milestones are also delayed. he is not able to hold his neck and not able to walk on his feet. can you suggest me which kind of chromosomal test need to be done to check is there any chromosomal disorder. FYI my marriage is in cognate.