Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

I am 17 yrs old & experiencing constant chest pain, shortness of breath

Dr., I sam just 17 and am experiencing constant chest pain, shortness of breath, not smoking nor drinking, been having this for about 5 6 years and getting worse, because i used to have this chest pain and shortness of breath when i got tired and now, even when i am at rest i am attacked by chest pain and shortness of breath. i am about 53kg. 5.3 ft. thanks!
Asked On : Mon, 2 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  147
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
ENT Specialist 's  Response
welcome to health care magic
well u should have ecg,x ray and some bllood test s wil help to reach the diagnosis...
u should consult some cardiologist
Answered: Mon, 2 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,I hope you have visited your doctor.there could be various reasons for your problem,like some valvular heart disease,asthma etc.Please get your self examined and go for some necessary investigation like blood counts,X-ray of chest and Echo for heart as per your doctors advise.bye and take care.
Answered: Mon, 2 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor