Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

I am 17 years old and suffering from continues bleeding

hi! iam 17 years old and iam facing the more bleeding problem an continous mensturation.I am very fed up with this problem plz give some suggestion how take care of it and tell me some natural suggestion plz plz because the natural tertment help me to recover fast as i know. so plz anser my question plz. thank u
Asked On : Mon, 9 May 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  100
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
ENT Specialist 's  Response
welcome to health care magic
well prescribing drugs is not safe its better u should copnsult some gynaecologist that wil be better
Answered: Tue, 10 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
from your description it is urgent that you get a check up with gynecologist and tests done as required to reach a proper diagnosis and effective treatment
do not delay and be all right
Answered: Mon, 9 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
I would like to know when your period started,if is very recently started then initially this problem may be there,but i think this not the problem in your case.
there is no natural way for your problem except take rest.
see gynacologist and seek her advise.
Answered: Mon, 9 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor