Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

I am 17 years old and have a lump on the right testicle. What is the treatment ?

there is a lump on head of my right testicle..its only on one only 17 years old....wt must i do
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  93
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Hello and welcome to healthcare forum.
First of all you require to mention the duration since you have noticed this jump, because it has good roll in reaching the diagnosis.
The lump could be epididymal cyst, spermatocele or it can be some mass.
Go for sonography of the scrotum and after that visit a surgeon for further management.
Best wishes for your health.
Answered: Sun, 24 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
It could be a normal vestigial remnant called Appendix of testis or other possible swellings like spermatocele, lipoma of cord if only one sided. If it is painless and there is no tenderness, nothing to worry. Avoid fiddling with the mass. Do you have any weight loss, any chronic cough. You can get examined by a Surgeon if you fear any problem.
Answered: Sun, 24 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor