Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

I am 15 yrs old, I have a problem of irregular periods, What is the precaution ?

i m 15yrs and my periods started when i was 12yrs and frm dat day my periods dnt stop, it comes after 2 or 1 and half month i take some ayurvedic medicine 2 stop it but after sometimes the same medicine doesnt works.
Mon, 13 Jun 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diabetologist 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare magic forum,
First u have to findout the reason for ur irregular cycles, consult a gynaecologist, get a scan and complete blood tests done.
Once u find the cause for ur problem, ur doctor will start the proper treatment.

Hope I have answered ur question,
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor