I am 14 yrs old am i able for a laser treatment ?

im 14 yrs old am i able for a laser treatment? hi im 14 years old and i wanted to know if i was elligible for a laser treatment for my upper lip.
Mon, 10 Jan 2011
Medical Procedures ,  

Side Effects for Teenagers:

The side effects of laser hair removal have been lessened tremendously with the latest IPL technology. However, teens should be aware of the possibility of side effects. Red discoloration of the area treated may occur for many days after a laser procedure. Having the procedure during a school holiday week or the summer months might be a better idea. Hair wont disappear quickly. It will usually thicken first, then fall within a week or two. Swelling in the treated area can also occur for several hours after laser application.

Laser hair removal might not be the best option for teens. Laser hair removal can be expensive for teens because it is not permanent. A teen's hair growth process is usually not complete, so more treatments might be required soon to keep the unwanted hair away. After a session, there won't be hair for around six months. After this period, hair begins to grow again. A teen's hair growth is sometimes more rapid than an adult's, so the laser hair removal procedure might have to be repeated.