I am 14 years old female and i have habit of masturbation. Do i need to worry ?

doctor i am 14 years old girl i had been doing sex with pillow from 3 years onwards doctor i became a habit for me and i cann t able to stop that habit doctor i had attained puberty there s nothing wrong in that.but i cann t able to stop this habit my friend s are saying this as a mastrubation.i cann t stop this doctor i ll keep the pillow corner in the clitoris and shake there will be a special feeling i became addict for that nobody taught this i am doing this from 3 years onwards there s anything problem?for future please doctor show me the correct path doctor
Thu, 5 May 2011