Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

I am 14. I am suffering from these following symptoms

I am a 14 yr. old Female. I was talking to my guy friend (who has had cancer , in the past) about the bruising on my arms and legs, and he said that it would be a good idea to get them checked out by a doctor .. Please help on the following symptoms: -Bruising (I have no idea where the came from) -Fatigue -Severe Migraines (Past two weeks) -Dizziness - Nausea and Vomiting during belching -Slight Diarrhea - Bleeding from the rectum -Not hungry, doesn't want to even touch/look at food All these have been going on for about two-three days now.. Please help!! Thanks!
Wed, 2 Nov 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
,   ,   ,   ,  
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi......Miss Amber...,
welcome to HCM...,
I gone through your case...., not contagious...,
Presentation of your symptoms also not related to cancer...,
why you are in tense.....
You don't discuss these symptoms to your boy friend....,
Because he was in psychologically depressed mood..,
So ...., his words always towards negative side..........,
Don't allow it...,first you consult Psychiatrist......he will guide you correctly...........
Hence don't bother about these symptoms....these are quite common in ....,
Anxietic disorders...o.k.wish you good luck..,
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
Your symptoms suggest more towards anemia and consequences of low blood counts. Speak to a hematologist and go ahead with tests to identify your problem.
  User's Response
first of all you are advised to get your pathological test cbc,esr,wbc,lft,urine routine and then consult physican,oncologist immediat,who will manage the proper diagnosis and treatmen of your complex melady.
dr.mohsin madni
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor