Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

I always have irregular period. Shall i worry about that ?

im 18 and have always had irregular mom always mentions it isn t good but i don t think its a big deal.......sometimes it will be 2 weeks early other times it will be a week late....should i be concerned?
Asked On : Wed, 15 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  34
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
you should consult gynaecologist,she will find out the cause of irregular period & will give you treatment accordigly.
Answered: Wed, 15 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Anesthesiologist Dr. Neetika Soni's  Response
welcome to health care magic,
your mother's concern is right.mostly there is'nt any problem but there can be some hormonal disturbance,so it is best to consult a gynaecologist and follow her.
Answered: Wed, 15 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor