I accidentally swallowed about a shot of 50% isopropyl alcohol.

I accidentally swallowed about a shot of 50% isopropyl alcohol. I cut my finger and I had some 50% isopropyl alcohol. So while I was sitting at my table I pored some on my finger. I used a glass that was on the table to catch the alcohol. I put the glass aside and continued eating. I had a bottle of ice tea and I forgot about the alcohol and I poured into the glass some of the ice tea and took a drink of some of what I poured into the glass. What do you recommend I do?
Wed, 31 Oct 2018