Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
186 Doctors are Online

I Need help for Bone TB,please respond

Hello sir i need ur help.......My cousin brother is suffering with Bone TB for the past 1.5 years. He took medicines for more than 1 year. But infection is still there in his body. It actually started with a pain in his right hip joint bcz of TB. He was kept on traction for 3 months later he got operated at that hip joint (just removed the part of bone which was effected by TB) and started using hand stick for balance. He kept on using medicines to eliminate this TB bacteria. But now for the past one month this infection got developed in his sterno Clavicular joint. Now we are really tensed about this. I heard, there is no chance of developing bacteria in a new place while using TB medicines. But now this infection is spreading from one place to another. And even doctors are not able to diagnose the actual cause for it. Please help me out. Even His ESR is too high its 100mm/1st hour. If required i can give complete details regarding the case. please respond. Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Feb 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  618
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response

It is a relapse caseof TB. Sometimes it so happens that the micro organism may tickle to other sights. cause can be idiopathic. For relapse cases,slight modified way of TB treatment course is available.

Answered: Sun, 14 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor