I HAVE NO HEART BEAT. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?

I have checked and checked again, It has been 2 days since i notised that there is no pulse either. My skin has gone very pale what should i do i dont wanna die I'm Felling My Wrist, My Neck, And My Top Left Part Of My Chest. Nothing, I'm I Like The First Person This has happened to or is it ussual? Well i felt no pulse i prayed to god and i'm still hear none of you are listening I HAVE NO PULSE i have checked sevrle times and before 2 days ago there was a pulse
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
's  Response
call 911 and administer CPR to yourself until the ambulance arrives ...Are you serious? No one is taking you serious because of the way you have started your question. I HAVE NO HEART BEAT? You wouldn't be on a computer asking a question., you would be in the morgue. Go to emergency department if you cannot palpate a pulse, no one on a computer can give you correct advise, you have identified a problem and the only person who can help you is a real Dr.