Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online


PLEASE IM ONLY 15 AND I HAVE ANIXETTY ATTACKS I NEED HELP :(? ive been having anixetty attacks for about 3 years now and im only 15 yrs old ; i really hate this experience and i wanna live a normal life and do things i cant do now . My anxietty is really hard to control and i need advice on how to calm my self down and let it go away . The worse part about it is my breathing, its really hard to breathe and i get So scared and don't know whut to do anymore. I take cough drops just to open up my throat to help me breathe a little better but i cant be doing this for the rest of my life. Please somebody HELP ME ! :( Anyone have msn aim or anything to conversate with me and talk about this issue please anyone ? =/
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  274
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
  User's Response
Okay, my sister is 44 about the same age it started happening to her. Her Dr. had told her it was worse then because the hormones mess with your system...they had no idea what was wrong with her then & there was no help available & if she was brave enough to talk to anybody about it, they thought that she was just crazy. The good news is that you aren't crazy, it will get better or lesser as you get older, there are plenty of medications that help now, and you should talk to a Doctor ASAP. I don't know if this is any help or not, but I hope so :) There are support groups as well...
Answered: Fri, 18 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor